Article 1 (Definitions)
- The term "Company" shall mean Narita International Airport Corporation, the corporation that manages the reserved parking area.
- The term "System" shall mean the system that accepts reservations from Users for the reserved parking area operated by the Company, through the Company's website, in a manner designated by the Company.
- The term "Company's website" shall mean the website posted on the Internet by the Company at the domain "parking.narita-airport.jp".
Article 2 (General Provisions)
Article 4 (Responsibilities of Users)
- Users shall prepare all equipment, software, and contracts with internet providers required for use of the System at their own responsibility and expense, and shall appropriately set the settings for these.
- In the event that a User causes damage to the Company or the System due to an act that falls under any of the following, the Company shall be entitled to claim compensation from said User for any and all damages suffered due to said User.
(2) In the event that a harmful computer program is transmitted or written.
(3) In the event that information of a third party is transmitted or written.
(4) In the event of a violation of other laws or regulations in force in Japan.
- Each User shall be responsible for any and all acts performed by said User, and any and all acts and results from the User's own e-mail account when using the System, regardless of whether said User him-/herself committed such acts or has been negligent. In addition, in the event that a User causes damage to a third party when using the System, except in cases due to the negligence of the Company, said User shall settle the dispute with the third party at his/her own responsibility and expense.
Article 5 (Conditions of Use)
- Devices for using the System
The System requires a PC that can connect to the internet, and an e-mail account that can send and receive e-mail.
- Vehicles that can be parked
Vehicles that can be parked in the reserved parking area shall be as follows.
Vehicles Accommodated Standard passenger vehicles (classification no. starting with 3)
Standard cargo vehicles (classification no. starting with 4)
Small passenger vehicles (classification no. starting with 5 or 7)
Small cargo vehicles (classification no. starting with 6)
Light four-wheeled vehicles for both home and business use.
Note: other types of vehicles may not be parked in the parking areas (vehicles with a classification no. starting with 1, 2, 8, or 9, two-wheeled motor vehicles, and diplomat vehicles are not allowed).
Vehicle Restrictions The Terminal 1 P5 parking area can accommodate vehicles up to 2.2 m wide, 2.1 m tall, 5.0 m long, and weighing up to 2.0 tons. The Terminal 2 P2 parking area can accommodate vehicles up to 2.2 m wide, 2.3 m tall(Some places are 2.0 m tall), 5.7 m long, and weighing up to 2.5 tons.
- Reservation acceptance period
The period shall be from two months before the end of use through the start date of use.
- Minimum and maximum reservation length
The period of use shall be at least 40 hours (approximately 2 days) and no more than 20 days from the start date of use to the end date of use.
Article 6 (Parking Area Pricing and Reservation Service Charges)
The "Article 15 Parking Area Pricing" stipulated in the Narita International Airport General Parking Area Management Regulations shall apply.
Note: A reservation service charge of ¥ 525 per reservation applies for use of the reserved parking area.
Article 7 (Applications for Reservation of Parking Area)
- Correctly provide the personal data and reservation data needed in the reservation form.
- If there are any inadequacies in the personal data or reservation data entered into the reservation form, the reservation may be invalid.
- The User shall register the vehicle number of the vehicle to be parked in the reserved parking area.
- The Company shall, as a general rule, notify Users by e-mail, and the Company reserves the right to contact a User by using the phone number registered at the time of application as needed.
Article 8 (Completion of Reservations)
An application for reservation shall be completed when the Reservation Acceptance Completion screen is displayed in the browser (when the reservation number is assigned).
Article 9 (Payments)
Payment at the time of reservation shall be made by credit card, solely for the reservation service charge (¥ 525). Actual parking fees shall be paid by cash or credit card or electronic money when leaving the parking area.
Article 10 (Company Cancellations of Reservations)
Article 11 (User Cancellations of and Changes to Reservations)
- To cancel a reservation made through the System, log in to the "My Account" page of the System and cancel the reservation.
- To change a reservation made through the System, log in to the "My Account" page of the System and change the reservation.
- Reservation changes in this system can be made up to 3 hours before the use start time, and cancellations can be made up to before the use start time.
Article 12 (Penalty: Cancellation Fee)
In the event of a cancellation, the reservation service charge, which is received in advance, shall not be refunded.
Article 13 (Method of Using Reserved Parking Area)
The Terminal 1 P5 Multi-Level Parking Area and the Terminal 2 P2 Multi-Level Parking Area each have reserved parking spaces. Users are to park their vehicles in these spaces, according to the instructions. No space number is specified.
Article 14 (Applicability of Narita International Airport General Parking Area Management Regulations)
During use of the reserved parking area, the Narita International Airport General Parking Area Management Regulations shall apply for any matters not set forth in these Term of Use.
Article 15 (Prohibited Conduct)
- Entering false information in entry fields or making false reservations
- Unauthorized use of the System on one's own or on one's behalf
- Unjustly interfering with the operation of the System and causing, or potentially causing, disadvantage to the Company
- Pretending to be a third party
- Any act that infringes, damages, or threatens to cause damage to other Users or third parties
- Conduct that violates, or may violate, public policy and laws and regulations
- Conduct that the Company considers inappropriate
Article 16 (Protection of Personal Information)
- In providing the System, the Company shall not disclose any User personal information or use history obtained by the Company to any third party, except in the following cases.
(1) In the event of a request for disclosure by a public organization.
(2) In the event of an unavoidable situation that requires an emergency response, such as a risk of harm to User life or limb.
- The Company may use User information within the Company for the purpose of trend research and promotion of use of the System. In this event, User information and usage history shall not be disclosed to third parties in a manner that allows identification of companies, organizations, or individuals.
Article 17 (Notice to Users)
Users shall agree in advance that notifications from the Company regarding information about the System shall be made by posting them on the Company's website. The Company shall be entitled to modify or terminate any or all of the System through advance postings on the Company's website regarding said modification/termination. The Company may suspend the System without prior notice Users in the event of any of the following:
(1) In the event of maintenance, inspection, or repair of the System
(2) In the event that the System is unable to be operated due to a fire, power failure, act of God, or other irresistible force
(3) In the event that the Company deems a temporary suspension necessary for the operation of the Company
Article 18 (Disclaimer)
- In the event that a User causes any inconvenience or damage to any other party through using the System, the parties concerned shall be responsible for the resolution thereof, and the Company shall not be liable in any way whatsoever.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any inconvenience or damage whatsoever caused by a User's failure to use the System due to any of the circumstances described in the preceding article, or a failure in the communication environment.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage incurred by a User in connection with the System, except when such damage has been caused by a willful act or gross negligence of the Company.
- In the event that a problem occurs with a third party through use of the System, the User shall be responsible for settling such problem with the party concerned, and the User shall not hold the Company responsible for any damage incurred in connection therewith; in the event any damage to the Company occurs, the User shall be responsible for compensation for such damage.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any leakage of information caused by interception of emails, etc. between the Company and a User.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to or potentially caused to a User due to any change, termination, or suspension of the System.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to a User or any third party with regard to the following items when a User uses the System.
(1) In the event that a User causes any inconvenience or damage to a third party through use of the System.
(2) In the event of a problem such as failure of reservation due to User input error, etc.
(3) In the event that the System does not operate properly due to a User's internet environment conditions, communication circumstances, etc.
(4) In the event of a reason attributable to a User or third party, such as cancellation of a reservation by the User or third party.
(5) Damage arising from System interruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data, unauthorized access to System data due to communications line or computer failure, etc.
(6) Damage arising from the nonarrival of email sent by the Company to an applicant, due to a defect in the User's email environment or communications channel
Article 19 (Other)
- In the event of any dispute that cannot be resolved through consultations between the parties concerned with regard to the use of the System, the comPetent court of the Company's headquarters shall settle such dispute in accordance with the laws and regulations of Japan.
Article 20 (Copyright, etc.)
Copyrights for the design, images, and text information displayed on the System or Company websites; trademark rights; and other intellectual property rights related to the System shall be owned by the Company or other rightful copyright holders.
Article 21 (Alteration of Term of Use)
Article 22 (Laws and Regulations for Handling the System)
The handling of this system shall be in accordance with the laws in force in Japan.
Supplementary Provisions Revised April 1, 2020